The Drawback Analyst will be responsible for overseeing the duty drawback services for all branches within the company network. Establishing standard operating procedures, conducting training, investigation, and processing of refund claims of duties, taxes, and fees paid on imported merchandise that is exported as well as utilizing analytics to determine admissibility requirements for U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP).
Provide full support to a client's drawback program by collecting, reviewing, and preparing documents for duty drawback claims Managing multiple concurrent customer drawback programs
Onboard new drawback customers and help them identify drawback opportunities. Obtain Drawback Power of Attorneys from customers
Estimate and apply for drawback bonds with Sureties. Assist customers in preparing and submitting Special Privilege Applications to U.S. Customs (CBP). Analyze, review, prepare, and complete drawback claims to CBP on behalf of customers
Auditing and preparing high-volume claims. Ability to file claims and run reports in ACE/Editrade
Research and prepare responses to CBP drawback department including Full Desk Reviews. Guide customer to ensure drawback program compliance
Track drawback claims, recovered money and liquidations. Perform other duties as requested by management.
High School Diploma or GED
3+ years of experience filing drawback under TFTEA requirements
5+ years experience in importing or freight forwarding business
Any certifications related to drawback process, handling, or filing are welcome
Proficiency with Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Knowledge of CBP drawback rules and regulations Ability to work independently and manage multiple deadlines
Detail-oriented and analytical skills.
• Two medical plans (including a High Deductible Health Plan)
• Prescription drug coverage
• Enhanced Fertility benefits
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Health Savings Account (including employer contribution)
• Dental and Vision
• Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
• Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
• Paid and floating holidays
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Paid parental leave
• Paid time off to volunteer in your community
• Charitable Giving Match Program
• 401(k) with 6% company matching
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Plus a broad range of career development, networking, and team-building opportunities