• The Branch Manager is responsible for managing a multi-functional global transportation operation, and overseeing the Operations, Accounting, Sales, Business Development and Human Resources functions of a freight forwarding station.
-Manages P&Ls against budget and all accounting associated with station
• Optimize the transaction, increase sales, and decrease costs
• Responsible for strong growth within the Business Unit and maximize utilization of business potential, and expand customer relationships •
• Knowledge about markets & competitors, about trends & challenges for • Dynamic leadership skills, proactive decision making, and drives results
• Educational background/Work experience • Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university preferably in business administration or supply-chain.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in international logistics (freight forwarding and customs brokerage experience optimal); or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum 3 years’ experience managing a station in the Global Transportation industry preferably with a freight forwarder